There is a peculiar fight that we are fighting.
You step into a spiritual responsibility the moment you step in that platform.
You don’t have to be anything other than yourself.
Teach the things that are close to the heart of God.
We have to declare the authenticity of our battle cry.
Colossians 1:16 – In Him, by Him, for Him – everything was created.
John 4 – Worship in Spirit and in truth
Our reliance should always be on the grace of God.
The Way of Worship – There is a battle on for our worship. We have to worship and serve at the same time.
Worship is not our right – it is our privilege.
We are built to worship.
God is a god of today. You don’t throw away the old but you always have to bring in the new.
Matthew 4 – Even Jesus needed the comfort of God after the battle.
–the very things that the enemy would use to take people out of the ministry
Always go back to the living Word of God.
What is required of the genuine worshiper?
1. Spirit and Truth
* The most important thing is the truth of your worship.
* Seasons may change but that won’t change the call of God in your life.
* God uses imperfect people.
* You have to learn to stand against the lies of the enemy.
* The nations are relying on the worshipers declaring His goodness.
2 Samuel 6
David danced before the Lord.
Do not be limited by your inhibitions. Do not be ashamed. Do not be hungry for the praise of men.
2 Samuel 24
* Satan can take away the “care” that we have for our worship.
David – “I will not bring before my King that which has not cost me nothing.”
Value the presence of God – 1 Chronicles 13, 14
Proclaim and announce His presence.
We do not graduate from serving.